I discovered and Unlocked the Power of Hemp because I have Epilepsy. So for me there are benefits in Hemp Oil or CBD. However the interesting thing is a lot of Epileptics have known for a long time what CBD Oil is good for and the benefits of hemp Oil with Epilepsy. But what is CBD Oil all about to make it so special that it is becoming more and more popular? Not only with Epilepsy but other conditions as well. Something must be working right? Has it done anything for you or what do you think? (comments below.)
I was part of an Epilepsy Association where a group of us used to meet on a regular basis and it was even discussed. At that time I didn’t even utilize the power of hemp, I didn’t even know what CBE Oil is good for and I didn’t even know about the human endocannabinoid system, how cells communicate with each other to provide homeostasis and balance within the body.
My prescription medication was working just fine at the time. Then my medication stopped working. For almost 5 years I suffered seizures on a regular basis until I was able to unlock the power of Hemp Oil and started discovering all the benefits of what CBD Oil is good for.
Here is a short video of the ECS, the Endocannabinoid system and below is a list of a lot of conditions that are effected mostly by cells and cell communication. So isn’t it interesting that when you boost the ECS to work better to produce better communication, things start to work better. Homeostasis, the great balancing act.
I Especially discovered the benefits of hemp oil with Epilepsy. Uncovering the endocannabinoid system, researching what all the benefits of hemp CBD Oil? So…….
What CBD Oil Is Good For
Full Spectrum Hemp extract, that contains CBD, may help with various conditions that have proven a challenge to treat.
Traditional medications may have failed, now Hemp oil has the potential to help YOU with many things like……*
- Epilepsy – CBD, The benefits of hemp oil with epilepsy, possible anti-epileptic and anti-seizure activity properties may help control seizures and convulsions by attaching to the brain cells responsible for regulating relaxation and controlling excitability, for treatment epilepsy seizures.*
- Pain– CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties may significantly reduce pain, particularly chronic inflammatory and neuropathic pain.*
- Anxiety – CBDs anxiolytic properties may be used to treat panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and obsessive-compulsive disorder, could it be the best cbd for pain and anxiety.*
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) – CBD may reduce the levels of spasticity and help improve mobility. It may also limit the disease’s progression.*
- Cancer – CBD’s antiproliferative properties have the potential to inhibit the increase of tumor cells in different types of cancer as well as relieving pain associated with cancer.*
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – CBD’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties may provide relief of joint pain and swelling.*
- Substance Abuse – CBD Possibly counteracts the psychoactive and addictive properties of THC and may help break addiction to marijuana and other substances like tobacco, alcohol, and heroin.*
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia – CBD’s potential anti-inflammatory, brain stimulant and neuroprotectant properties may slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s and Dementia by reducing or remove the impact of inflammation, oxygen build up and brain cell decline.*
- Heart Health – CBD’s antioxidant properties may have the potential to help to improve cardiovascular health and scraping off excess cholesterol.*
- Depression –CBD’s possible antidepressant-like actions, enhancing both serotonergic and glutamate cortical signaling through a 5-HT1A receptor-dependent mechanism.*
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBS) – Studies suggest CBD could aid patients with inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease by modulating intestinal inflammation and reducing the intestine’s susceptibility to bacteria.*
- Sleep Issues – CBD could relax the mind and body, and generates lower energy levels that, it gets the heart rate down and clear your mind allowing for a longer and restful sleep.*
- Asthma – CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties could reduce inflammation in the lungs. *
- Weight Management – CBD has a potential role in metabolism, and body weight regulation by stimulating genes and proteins that enhance the breakdown and oxidation of fat, increasing the number and activity of mitochondria, which increases the body’s ability to burn calories, decreasing the expression of proteins involved in lipogenesis (fat cell generation) and help induce “fat browning” where the body burns fat for fuel.*
- Diabetes – CBD may lower the risk of diabetes by preventing and delaying the destruction of insulin-producing cells and reducing inflammatory cytokines.*
- Bone Growth – CBD may enhance bone growth by activating genetic pathways that increase collagen structure.*
Why Can Hemp, CBD, Do These Things?
This all comes back to the Human Endocannabinoid system. The basic explanation of this system is the internal neurotransmitter, communicating system, that helps cells communicate with each other to provide homeostasis.
Homeostasis is basically balance, keeping your system in balance, finding that stabilizing point. Homeostasis is the regulation of the internal conditions of a cell or organism to maintain optimum conditions for function in response to internal and external changes. (scroll down for the 4min video.)
It’s very important to have a stable balanced system but one interesting point is when it comes to immune systems…
An “Over Active immune system” is thought to be the cause of an auto-immune disease where an “Under Active Immune system” is to be part of the cause of cancerous tumors. Therefor you can see how it is important to have a balanced system, or homeostasis.
There is of course a little more too it than that and for a FREE researched report on How Cannabis Works in The Human Body, go to “Truth About Corona Virus & CBD.”
The Human Endocannabinoid System and how that works is also very important, for a detailed report on that go to “The Endocannabinoid System Explained” you will find a doctors video explaining the endocannabinoid system. Plus more info on how the CB1 & CB2 Receptors can be found and work to help cell communicate. (also in the FREE Report)
I’m Not A Doctor
I have been rewarded because it is helping my Epilepsy because prescription medication simply failed. CBD and Hemp Oil is still considered a supplement and there are no promises on what it can do, that is why at the bottom of my page you will see my advice warning note**
As I am not here to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease etc, if you have a problem you should always consult your doctor. However, there is no harm in trying a product like CBD. See what it does for you, if you never try you will never know and you will never be able to Unlock Your Hemp Rewards.
CBD Isolate is becoming a prescription medication in some countries, so there is value showing up proving that CBD Must be working for a few things.
I’m not a believer in CBD isolate myself. I have an article on “What’s In Hemp Oil, The Entourage Effect” Which will explain why. There is over 100 Cannabinoids in Hemp, when you remove them all keeping just an isolate you don’t have the rest working in harmony to boost the strength and effectiveness.
Well thank you for reading, please leave a comment below. If you are wondering where to buy the best, please click here. Or if you are wondering what is the best to buy and from which company I have gone into detail to help explain that in a recent article, on ‘What is the Best CBD to Buy.’ This will help you decide, who, where and what. Thank you.
To your health and well being.